Located in Massachusetts and Connecticut, BSC Group is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and intelligent professionals to serve our “best in class,”
private and public sector clients involved with some of the most challenging and interesting infrastructure projects throughout New England.
From interns and co-ops to seasoned professionals we have open positions in several of the firm’s professional disciplines (engineering, science, planning,
landscape architecture, survey, and software development). At BSC, we’re interested in both the abilities you offer us as well as how we can help you grow your career through:
– Training and development programs
– Seminars and workshops with CEUs/CECs to maintain licenses
– Professional organization and association involvement
– Professional exam preparation support
– Tuition assistance program
– Traditional health, dental, life, and plans (employer paid health by more than 70%)
– Employee Assistance Program access
– Paid vacation, holidays (plus four floating holidays) and paid leave (sick, bereavement, jury)
– Flexible (with supervisory approval) work options including flextime and telecommuting to help balance work responsibilities during inclement weather and occasional at home needs
– A Fidelity-managed 401k Program
– Transit subsidy to employees who commute via public transportation
Today’s professionals put their stamp on BSC through their participation and support for community coat and food drives, middle school science fairs and STEM programs
as well as raising funds for women and children shelters. The firm is committed to connecting BSCers with many great organizations within the communities of each of our office locations, such as Cradles to Crayons, St. Francis House, Worcester Animal Rescue League, Family Pantry of Cape Cod, and,
Toys for Tots.
Visit BSC’s Facebook to see our culture in action, from picnics to classics employees participate in group events taking advantage of New England’s four-season climate.
BSC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.