BSC Group is seeking a Civil/Environmental Engineering Designer with 2-5 years of experience to join our team of experienced and talented engineers, designers and environmental scientists who promote a creative, challenging and collaborative work environment. This position will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of civil/environmental engineering projects, including civil site design, grading, drainage, stormwater design and management, hydrology and hydraulic analyses, management of hazardous and non-hazardous material, environmental site assessments; erosion and sediment control; and development of stormwater pollution prevention plans. Successful candidates should have: the ability and desire to work in a team environment; sound verbal and written communication skills; and excellent organizational skills.
- B. S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 2-5 years related experience
- EIT certification or the ability to take the FE exam within six months of hire (preferred)
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) registration not required but would be favorable
- Experience independently leading soil and groundwater sampling fieldwork, working with subcontractors and contractors for drilling and construction work
- AutoCAD, HydroCAD, and Civil 3D experience
- Highly motivated and responsible individual with strong work ethic
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness (IDEA) are core values at BSC Group. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for team members, clients, and our communities. We believe every member of the BSC team enriches our diversity and fosters better understanding, identifying challenges and the ability to discover, design, and deliver better solutions.