Join our energetic and growing professional services consulting firm. This position is located in BSC Group’s Boston office with access to free on-site parking and easy MBTA transit connections.
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to help support the growth of our firm. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and organized individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, professionalism, and the ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Works with the leadership as a teammate, strategic partner and confidant.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the President & CEO to the Board of Directors, leadership team and external contacts.
- Manages the President & CEO’s calendar consistent with priorities. Keeps the company leadership team informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and provides follow-up as needed.
- Works independently to research, prioritize and follow-up on issues, including those of a sensitive nature. Determines appropriate action, referral or response.
- Assists with building relationships that are crucial to the success of the organization.
- Plans and schedules meetings, conferences and company events.
- Coordinates and prepares materials for shareholder, Board of Directors and senior leadership meetings.
- Ensures that a variety of administrative tasks are completed on a timely basis, including expense reports, time sheets, travel arrangements, correspondence, and agendas.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. in Communications, Business, Management or related field
- 5-8 years of relevant experience. Experience in the A/E Industry a plus
- Committed team player with excellent interpersonal and organization skills and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced environment
- Strong business writing, reporting, scheduling, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to be nimble, think independently
- Highly proficient software skills (MicroSoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Proficient with social media platforms (LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with financial, accounting, CRM and Marketing systems, a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines