Join our energetic and growing professional services consulting firm. This position is located in BSC Group’s Boston office with access to free on-site parking.
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to help support the growth of our firm. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and organized individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, professionalism, and the ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently.
Reporting to the President, the responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works with the President as a strategic partner, upholding the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the President, Board of Directors and company leadership, as well as external contacts. Facilitates communication among all parties as needed to ensure organizational goals are accomplished.
- Takes initiative and acts autonomously to conserve the President’s time by actively managing his schedule/Outlook calendar and booking appointments and meetings accordingly.
- Keeps the President and company leadership informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and provides follow-up as needed.
- Manages flow of information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables that support the President’s ability to lead the company effectively.
- Prioritizes competing needs, manages tasks expeditiously and proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often under tight deadlines.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues, including those of a sensitive nature. Determines appropriate action, referral or response.
- Assists with building relationships that are crucial to the success of the organization.
- Plans and schedules meetings, conferences and company events.
- Develops reports and analyzes information appropriately.
- Coordinates and prepares presentation materials for shareholder, Board of Directors and senior leadership meetings.
- Ensures that a variety of administrative tasks are completed on a timely basis, including expense reports, time sheets, travel arrangements, correspondence, and agendas.
- Assists with special projects and requests as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- B. S. in Management or related field
- 5- 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills and positive attitude
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Strong business writing, reporting, scheduling, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to think and act independently and strategically
- Highly proficient software skills (MicroSoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Experience working in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines