BSC Group’s Transportation Group is seeking a talented, team oriented civil engineer with 4 to 10 years of experience in highway and roadway design. This position offers the exciting opportunity to become a part of a team of experienced, talented engineering designers who promote a creative, challenging and collaborative work environment; and to be engaged in projects of varying complexity including roadways, intersections, multi-use trails, parking lots, bridges and structures, and streetscape designs.
BSC Group is searching for a successful candidate who possesses the ability and desire to work in a team environment; sound oral and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills; proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite; experience in the production of plans, specifications and cost estimates for roadway projects for MassDOT and municipalities; a firm grasp of roadway engineering skills such as geometric design, grading, permitting, roadway drainage design, 3D roadway modeling; and the desire to make a difference.
The BSC Transportation Group is centered in the company’s main office in Boston. Some members of the group work remotely, from our Worcester and Andover offices. The successful candidate could be located in our Boston, Worcester or Andover office.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering
- 4-10 years related experience
- EIT certification or have the ability to take the FE exam within six months of hire. PE is a plus!
- Strong AutoCAD experience preferably on MassDOT projects.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and responsible individual with strong work ethic.