BSC Group, Inc. is an employee owned company providing transportation and land development services to public and private sector clients. Our growth has created the following job opportunity in our Boston, MA office:
Transportation Designer/Engineer to work on roadway and intersection reconstruction projects, stormwater and drainage design, traffic signal and traffic management plans, and bicycle and pedestrian facilities for public-sector and private clients. The role of this position will also include assisting with the development of reports, plans, specifications and estimates. Candidates will perform work both in the office and out in the field.
This position requires:
- 0-4 years’ experience in Civil Engineering, a BSCE is required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Familiarity with (or the desire to learn) HydroCAD, HEC-RAS, ArcGIS, MicroStation, HCS, Synchro, AutoTurn, Vissim and other engineering software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus.
- MassDOT and municipal project experience is highly desirable.
- FE and/or a Master’s Degree is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
BSC offers competitive salary and benefits including, medical, dental, 401(K) with matching contributions, life and disability insurance, and reimbursement of employee commuting expenses, professional licenses and dues, as well as ownership potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness (IDEA) are core values at BSC Group. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for team members, clients, and our communities. We believe every member of the BSC team enriches our diversity and fosters better understanding, identifying challenges and the ability to discover, design, and deliver better solutions.