Located in Massachusetts and Connecticut, BSC Group is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and intelligent professionals to serve our “best in class,” private and public sector clients involved with some of the most challenging and interesting infrastructure projects throughout New England.
From interns and co-ops to seasoned professionals, we have open positions in several of the firm’s professional disciplines (engineering, science, planning, landscape architecture, survey, and software development). At BSC, we’re interested in both the abilities you offer us as well as how we can help you grow your career through:
- Training and development programs
- Seminars and workshops with CEUs/CECs to maintain professional licenses
- Professional organization and association involvement
- Professional exam preparation support
- Tuition assistance program
BSC Group Benefits
Matching BSC's commitment to our clients is our dedication to providing excellent compensation and benefits to our employees. BSC Group therefore offers a competitive benefits package that includes the following.
- Traditional health, dental, life and disability plans (employer paid health by more than 70%)
- Employee Assistance Program access
- Paid vacation, holidays (plus four floating holidays), and paid leave (sick, bereavement, jury duty)
- Flexible (with supervisory approval) work options including flextime and telecommuting to help balance work responsibilities during inclement weather and occasional at-home needs
- Fidelity-managed 401K program
- Transit subsidy to employees who commute via public transportation
Submit your resume
BSC Group maintains a file of potential applicants that want to submit their resume for non-specific or future employment opportunities. If you'd like to be included, visit our Resume Submission page. No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
BSC Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Land Surveying Specialist for our expanding Yarmouth office to provide survey support for our design and permitting professionals. Must have experience in data collection and construction layout surveys
Become part of one of Massachusetts’ most reputable consulting engineering firms by joining our team. If you are interested in building a strong foundation for long-term career growth and you desire to contribute to all
Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists with offices in Massachusetts and Connecticut. BSC Group’s roots were founded in Land Surveying but our sights are set on the future.
Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists with offices in Glastonbury, Connecticut and several Massachusetts locations including Boston, Worcester and Cape Cod. BSC Group was founded more than 50
BSC is seeking an experienced and energetic transportation engineering professional for the role of Group Manager of Transportation Engineering Services. The Group Manager of Transportation Engineering Services will lead the highway, traffic and structural engineering