Located in Massachusetts and Connecticut, BSC Group is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and intelligent professionals to serve our “best in class,” private and public sector clients involved with some of the most challenging and interesting infrastructure projects throughout New England.
From interns and co-ops to seasoned professionals, we have open positions in several of the firm’s professional disciplines (engineering, science, planning, landscape architecture, survey, and software development). At BSC, we’re interested in both the abilities you offer us as well as how we can help you grow your career through:
- Training and development programs
- Seminars and workshops with CEUs/CECs to maintain professional licenses
- Professional organization and association involvement
- Professional exam preparation support
- Tuition assistance program
BSC Group Benefits
Matching BSC's commitment to our clients is our dedication to providing excellent compensation and benefits to our employees. BSC Group therefore offers a competitive benefits package that includes the following.
- Traditional health, dental, life and disability plans (employer paid health by more than 70%)
- Employee Assistance Program access
- Paid vacation, holidays (plus four floating holidays), and paid leave (sick, bereavement, jury duty)
- Flexible (with supervisory approval) work options including flextime and telecommuting to help balance work responsibilities during inclement weather and occasional at-home needs
- Fidelity-managed 401K program
- Transit subsidy to employees who commute via public transportation
Submit your resume
BSC Group maintains a file of potential applicants that want to submit their resume for non-specific or future employment opportunities. If you'd like to be included, visit our Resume Submission page. No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
Are you a problem solver? Do you like to connect with people and have meaningful conversations about the planning process? Are you passionate about helping communities look at challenges in the built environment and find
Join our energetic and growing professional services consulting firm. This position is located in BSC Group’s Boston office with access to free on-site parking. We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to help support the
BSC Group, an interdisciplinary engineering and environmental consulting company, is seeking a qualified, energetic, motivated individual for our Glastonbury, CT office. Our firm specializes in engineering and design; wetland, wildlife and other natural resources assessments;
BSC Group is seeking an entry level – 3-year civil designer in our Boston and/or Worcester offices to become part of our Civil/Site Group; a team of experienced and talented civil engineers and designers who
Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists in our Glastonbury, Connecticut office. BSC’s roots were founded in Land Surveying and now our sight is set on the future. We
BSC’s continuing growth has created a great opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our multi-disciplinary design group in our Glastonbury CT office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team
We are seeking a civil engineer with 2 to 5 years of experience in highway and roadway design. You will become part of our Transportation Group; a team of experienced, talented civil engineering designers who