Located in Massachusetts and Connecticut, BSC Group is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and intelligent professionals to serve our “best in class,” private and public sector clients involved with some of the most challenging and interesting infrastructure projects throughout New England.
From interns and co-ops to seasoned professionals, we have open positions in several of the firm’s professional disciplines (engineering, science, planning, landscape architecture, survey, and software development). At BSC, we’re interested in both the abilities you offer us as well as how we can help you grow your career through:
- Training and development programs
- Seminars and workshops with CEUs/CECs to maintain professional licenses
- Professional organization and association involvement
- Professional exam preparation support
- Tuition assistance program
BSC Group Benefits
Matching BSC's commitment to our clients is our dedication to providing excellent compensation and benefits to our employees. BSC Group therefore offers a competitive benefits package that includes the following.
- Traditional health, dental, life and disability plans (employer paid health by more than 70%)
- Employee Assistance Program access
- Paid vacation, holidays (plus four floating holidays), and paid leave (sick, bereavement, jury duty)
- Flexible (with supervisory approval) work options including flextime and telecommuting to help balance work responsibilities during inclement weather and occasional at-home needs
- Fidelity-managed 401K program
- Transit subsidy to employees who commute via public transportation
Submit your resume
BSC Group maintains a file of potential applicants that want to submit their resume for non-specific or future employment opportunities. If you'd like to be included, visit our Resume Submission page. No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
BSC’s continuing growth has created a great opportunity for a Manager of Landscape Architecture to join our multi-disciplinary design team in our Boston office. BSC Group provides integrated landscape architecture, planning, engineering, ecological and permitting
BSC’s continuing growth has created a great opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our multi-disciplinary design group in our Glastonbury CT office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team
We are seeking a civil engineer with 2 to 5 years of experience in highway and roadway design. You will become part of our Transportation Group; a team of experienced, talented civil engineering designers who
BSC Group, one of New England’s most reputable consulting engineering and sciences firms, is growing! We have an immediate opening for a Billing Manager in our Boston headquarters office. The ideal candidate will have accounting
Become part of one of Massachusetts’ most reputable consulting engineering firms by joining our team. If you are interested in building a strong foundation for long-term career growth and desire to contribute to all facets
Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists with offices in Massachusetts and Connecticut. BSC Group’s roots were founded in Land Surveying and we have our sights set on the
BSC Group, Inc. is an employee owned company providing transportation and land development services to public and private sector clients. Our growth has created the following job opportunity in our Boston, MA office: Transportation Engineer