Located in Massachusetts and Connecticut, BSC Group is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and intelligent professionals to serve our “best in class,” private and public sector clients involved with some of the most challenging and interesting infrastructure projects throughout New England.
From interns and co-ops to seasoned professionals, we have open positions in several of the firm’s professional disciplines (engineering, science, planning, landscape architecture, survey, and software development). At BSC, we’re interested in both the abilities you offer us as well as how we can help you grow your career through:
- Training and development programs
- Seminars and workshops with CEUs/CECs to maintain professional licenses
- Professional organization and association involvement
- Professional exam preparation support
- Tuition assistance program
BSC Group Benefits
Matching BSC's commitment to our clients is our dedication to providing excellent compensation and benefits to our employees. BSC Group therefore offers a competitive benefits package that includes the following.
- Traditional health, dental, life and disability plans (employer paid health by more than 70%)
- Employee Assistance Program access
- Paid vacation, holidays (plus four floating holidays), and paid leave (sick, bereavement, jury duty)
- Flexible (with supervisory approval) work options including flextime and telecommuting to help balance work responsibilities during inclement weather and occasional at-home needs
- Fidelity-managed 401K program
- Transit subsidy to employees who commute via public transportation
Submit your resume
BSC Group maintains a file of potential applicants that want to submit their resume for non-specific or future employment opportunities. If you'd like to be included, visit our Resume Submission page.
Become part of one of Massachusetts’ most reputable consulting engineering firms by joining our team. If you are interested in building a foundation for long-term career growth and desire the opportunity to contribute to all
BSC Group, an interdisciplinary engineering and environmental consulting company, is seeking a qualified, energetic, motivated individual for our Glastonbury, CT office. Our firm specializes in engineering and design; wetland, wildlife and other natural resources assessments;
Be part of one of Connecticut’s finest growing engineering firms by joining our team. If you are interested in building a foundation for long-term career growth and desire the opportunity to contribute to all facets
BSC is currently seeking a Senior Coastal Engineer with 8 to 15 years of experience to strengthen BSC’s coastal service area and to build a coastal engineering group while leveraging BSC’s existing expertise in structural
BSC’s continuing growth has created a great opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our multi-disciplinary design group in our Glastonbury CT office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team
BSC is seeking a Siting and Linear Permitting Specialist to support our continued focus on electric and natural gas transmission siting and permitting and linear transportation permitting in the southern New England region. The ideal