Located in Massachusetts and Connecticut, BSC Group is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and intelligent professionals to serve our “best in class,” private and public sector clients involved with some of the most challenging and interesting infrastructure projects throughout New England.
From interns and co-ops to seasoned professionals, we have open positions in several of the firm’s professional disciplines (engineering, science, planning, landscape architecture, survey, and software development). At BSC, we’re interested in both the abilities you offer us as well as how we can help you grow your career through:
- Training and development programs
- Seminars and workshops with CEUs/CECs to maintain professional licenses
- Professional organization and association involvement
- Professional exam preparation support
- Tuition assistance program
BSC Group Benefits
Matching BSC's commitment to our clients is our dedication to providing excellent compensation and benefits to our employees. BSC Group therefore offers a competitive benefits package that includes the following.
- Traditional health, dental, life and disability plans (employer paid health by more than 70%)
- Employee Assistance Program access
- Paid vacation, holidays (plus four floating holidays), and paid leave (sick, bereavement, jury duty)
- Flexible (with supervisory approval) work options including flextime and telecommuting to help balance work responsibilities during inclement weather and occasional at-home needs
- Fidelity-managed 401K program
- Transit subsidy to employees who commute via public transportation
Submit your resume
BSC Group maintains a file of potential applicants that want to submit their resume for non-specific or future employment opportunities. If you'd like to be included, visit our Resume Submission page. No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists with offices in Massachusetts and Connecticut. BSC Group has roots founded in Land Surveying and we now have our sight set on
BSC Group, an interdisciplinary professional services firm, is seeking a Survey Party Chief to join our Worcester, MA office. This position requires excellent knowledge of field survey techniques using total station and leveling equipment.
Join our energetic and growing professional services consulting firm. This position is located in BSC Group’s Glastonbury, CT office. This is a great opportunity to work in a team environment and be an integral part
Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists in our Glastonbury, Connecticut office. BSC’s roots were founded in Land Surveying and now our sight is set on the future. We
BSC’s continuing growth has created a great opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our multi-disciplinary design group in our Glastonbury CT office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team