Diversity & Inclusion
In 2019, BSC Group made an internal commitment to diversity and inclusion and created a formal program. BSC’s IDEA Council (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Awareness) fosters a listening and learning environment through colleague support networks.
The goal is to promote an inclusive culture that values diverse individuals and perspectives allowing employees to thrive. The IDEA Council is the umbrella to the five Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including multicultural, new professionals, wellness, women’s, and working parents and includes nearly 70 active members firmwide.
At BSC, we are proud to have received recognition for our D&I efforts and workplace culture including:
- Firm Spotlight, Forbes Magazine, 2021
- 2021 SMPS Boston Marketing Communications Awards, First Place, Internal Communications
- Firm Spotlight, The Friedman File, 2021
- 2020 GBCC Small Business of the Year - Cultural Excellence Award
- WTS - Boston 2020 Employer of the Year Award
Of BSC's 177 Employees, Women Comprise:
Senior or Executive Positions
Board of Directors and Leadership Team, all highly active and visible in their respective fields