BSC Group uses design, engineering, science, and technology to Build, Support, and Connect with our co-workers and communities. We recognize different passions and perspectives and strive to inspire and empower each other to create meaningful change. As a trusted advisor and neighbor, our team is personally invested in every action we take. We remain focused on diversity, sustainability, and social accountability in the services we provide to our clients.
A successful team member must:
- Be passionate about seeking, sharing, and applying new knowledge and skills to improve individual, team, and company performance.
- Be committed to continuous upskilling and lifelong learning (seeking opportunities to work outside your comfort zone).
- Maintain a high standard for being ethical, respectful, and fair with your BSC team, clients, and communities.
- Have the courage and strength to show character. Bring your whole self to work!
- Demonstrate our company core values of Growth Mindset, Representation & Inclusion, Innovation, Integrity & Trust, and Teamwork (aka GRIIT)
We are seeking an Administrative Support Specialist to join our team and assist with numerous tasks, including but not limited to:
- Formatting and troubleshooting documents
- Reviewing documents for quality control
- Creating templates
- Compiling reports
- Data entry
- Vehicle fleet management
- Team scheduling and coordination
- Associates degree in a related field or relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with others effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with software programs such as Smartsheet, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft 365, DocuSign, and Acrobat
- Experience in professional services a plus
We understand each BSC team member is unique, as are definitions of work-life balance. Some of our team members work remotely and some enjoy an office environment. However, the majority of BSC’s workforce embraces a hybrid model, which allows people to work from home, as well as any of our office locations when necessary.
BSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to diverse representation on our teams, in our services, and all layers of leadership. We are focused on identifying and dismantling barriers that lead to a more diverse workforce including working diligently to expose underrepresented groups to engineering, science, and design through STEM programs, education and outreach, and industry involvement. We continue to strive to maximize benefits to the communities we impact through diversity and inclusion in strategy and design.