BSC Group is seeking an entry-level Civil Engineering Designer in our Yarmouth office to become part of our Civil/Site Group: a team of experienced and talented civil engineers and designers who promote a creative, challenging and collaborative work environment. This position will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of civil/site engineering, public and private land development, stormwater management and infrastructure projects from conceptual design through construction. Successful candidates should have the ability and desire to work in a team environment; sound verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills; experience in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite; experience in the production of plans, including grading, drainage, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, utilities and construction details; and the desire to make a difference.
This position may support our land surveying group with:
- Data collection, field calculations, research, development of land information databases and performing title searches
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 0-3 years related experience
- EIT certification or the ability to take the FE exam within six months of hire
- MA Licensed Soil Evaluator desired, but not essential
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience
- Must have sound verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and responsible individual with strong work ethic
- Related co-op or internship experience
- Experience in land surveying is a plus
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness (IDEA) are core values at BSC Group. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for team members, clients, and our communities. We believe every member of the BSC team enriches our diversity and fosters better understanding, identifying challenges and the ability to discover, design, and deliver better solutions.