BSC uses design, engineering, science, and technology to Build, Support, and Connect with our co-workers and communities. We recognize different passions and perspectives and strive to inspire and empower each other to create meaningful change. As a trusted advisor and neighbor, our team is personally invested in every action we take. We remain focused on diversity, sustainability, and social accountability in the services we provide to our clients.
A successful team member must:
- Enjoy a challenge! Internal debates keep us learning and growing.
- Be passionate about seeking, sharing, and applying new knowledge and skills to improve individual, team, and company performance.
- Be committed to continuous upskilling and lifelong learning (seeking opportunities to work outside your comfort zone).
- Maintain a high standard for being ethical, respectful, and fair with your BSC team, clients, and communities.
- Have the courage and strength to show character. Bring your whole self to work!
Our Civil/Site Senior Project Manager position requires a strong understanding of the design and permitting of public and private land development projects throughout Massachusetts, including in the City of Boston. The preferred candidate will be responsible for developing client relationships, generating project leads and winning projects, and providing oversight and direction of land development projects. He or she will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and developing new relationships and will possess strong communication skills in preparing and presenting projects and proposals. Additional requirements include managing project staff and sub-consultants, as well as developing written scopes, fee proposals and project schedules. The ideal candidate will regularly attend local conferences, events, and client meetings to develop project opportunities. We are seeking a service-oriented, collaborative team member who has the technical credentials and people skills to help us provide successful results for our clients and grow our Land Development team.
Job requirements include:
- A passion for advancing the engineering and land development profession and for sharing that passion!
- PE in MA (or desire to attain)
- Demonstrated Organizational Skills
- Demonstrated Problem-Solving Skills
- Demonstrated Communication Skills
We understand each BSC team member is unique, as are definitions of work-life balance. Some of our team members are 100% remote and some enjoy an office environment. However, the majority of BSC’s workforce embraces a hybrid model, which allows people to work from home, job sites, and other remote locations, as well as any of our office locations when necessary.
BSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to diverse representation on our teams, in our services, and all layers of leadership. We are focused on identifying and dismantling barriers that lead to a more diverse workforce including working diligently to expose underrepresented groups to engineering, science, and design through STEM programs, education and outreach, and industry involvement. We continue to strive to maximize benefits to the communities we impact through diversity and inclusion in strategy and design.