BSC uses design, engineering, science, and technology to Build, Support, and Connect with our co-workers and communities. We recognize different passions and perspectives and strive to inspire and empower each other to create meaningful change. As a trusted advisor and neighbor, our team is personally invested in every action we take. We remain focused on diversity, sustainability, and social accountability in the services we provide to our clients.
A successful team member must:
- Enjoy a challenge! Internal debates keep us learning and growing.
- Be passionate about seeking, sharing, and applying new knowledge and skills to improve individual, team, and company performance.
- Be committed to continuous upskilling and lifelong learning (seeking opportunities to work outside your comfort zone).
- Maintain a high standard for being ethical, respectful, and fair with your BSC team, clients, and communities.
- Have the courage and strength to show character. Bring your whole self to work!
Our Professional Land Survey / Project Manager position requires a broad range of skills necessary to support public, private and energy clients, as well as to provide support to projects for internal BSC staff. This position requires experience supervising land title surveys, topographic/existing condition surveys, boundary surveys and land subdivision work. Project management and business development skills highly desirable. Familiarity with a wide array of surveying technology is preferred, including 3D laser scanning, drone / sUAS, modeling software and Civil3D.
Job requirements include:
- A passion for advancing the land surveying profession and for sharing that passion!
- PLS in MA, CT, or NH (or desire to attain)
- Demonstrated Organizational Skills
- Demonstrated Problem-Solving Skills
- Demonstrated Communication Skills
We understand each BSC team member is unique, as are definitions of work-life balance. Some of our team members are 100% remote and some enjoy an office environment. However, the majority of BSC’s workforce embraces a hybrid model, which allows people to work from home, job sites, and other remote locations, as well as any of our office locations when necessary. While this position may be required to travel to offices or client meetings on occasion, this position can be filled from anywhere in the New England area.
BSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to diverse representation on our teams, in our services, and all layers of leadership. We’re focused on identifying and dismantling barriers that lead to a more diverse workforce including working diligently to expose underrepresented groups to engineering, science, and design through STEM programs, education and outreach, and industry involvement. We continue to strive to maximize benefits to the communities we impact through diversity and inclusion in strategy and design.