BSC Group uses design, engineering, science, and technology to Build, Support, and Connect with our co-workers and communities. We recognize different passions and perspectives and strive to inspire and empower each other to create meaningful change. As a trusted advisor and neighbor, our team is personally invested in every action we take. We remain focused on diversity, sustainability, and social accountability in the services we provide to our clients.
A successful team member must:
- Enjoy a challenge! Internal debates keep us learning and growing.
- Be passionate about seeking, sharing, and applying new knowledge and skills to improve individual, team, and company performance.
- Be committed to continuous upskilling and lifelong learning (seeking opportunities to work outside your comfort zone).
- Maintain a high standard for being ethical, respectful, and fair with your BSC team, clients, and communities.
- Have the courage and strength to show character. Bring your whole self to work!
We are seeking an entry-level Transportation Engineering Designer to work on traffic management plans, traffic impact assessments, parking studies, roadway design and highway/traffic signal design plans for private and public sector clients.
This position requires:
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD and the desire to learn HCS, Synchro, and other transportation/traffic analysis software
- Co-op/internship experience in civil or transportation engineering
- BSCE and FE or ability to attain within one year of hire
We understand each BSC team member is unique, as are definitions of work-life balance. Some of our team members work remotely and some enjoy an office environment. However, the majority of BSC’s workforce embraces a hybrid model, which allows people to work from home, as well as any of our office locations when necessary.
BSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to diverse representation on our teams, in our services, and all layers of leadership. We are focused on identifying and dismantling barriers that lead to a more diverse workforce including working diligently to expose underrepresented groups to engineering, science, and design through STEM programs, education and outreach, and industry involvement. We continue to strive to maximize benefits to the communities we impact through diversity and inclusion in strategy and design.