Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, BSC Group has consistently emphasized the importance of preserving lives and livelihoods. As we shared at the beginning of this public health crisis, BSC has implemented policies to protect the safety of our staff, our clients, and our communities. These policies, coupled with our investment in IT infrastructure, have allowed us to continue serving our clients with the attention and excellence they have come to expect from BSC Group.
Now, as we are experiencing a second surge of the virus, we would like to provide an update on BSC’s ongoing response.
- Safety remains our first priority and will guide any decisions regarding office openings and policies.
- Remote operations continue and are strongly encouraged.
- Field personnel continue to implement safety protocols, including maintaining social distancing, wearing personal protective equipment, and prohibiting carpooling to project sites.
- BSC’s offices are accessible for the use of necessary equipment. Policies have been established to maintain social distancing, require the use of face coverings, and enhance cleaning to protect the safety of those visiting our offices.
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to CDC and local government advisories and guidelines.
BSC’s leadership team conducts ongoing reviews of protocols and our firm’s response to the changing situation, considering the input of all staff as part of the decision-making process. In remaining vigilant in protecting safety and meeting government directives, we will also remain flexible to allow us to effectively respond to our clients’ changing needs.