The Massachusetts Highway Department has prequalified BSC Group to provide land surveying services for MassHighway-funded projects throughout the state. Prequalification is required to provide survey services on any MassHighway projects.
BSC Group offers extensive experience serving MassHighway projects. BSC’s current and recent experience for MassHighway includes:
- Statewide on-call bridge preservation
- Statewide on-call bridge rating
- Blackstone River Bikepath environmental services
- Statewide on-call environmental services to the Construction Division
- Park and Ride design for lots in Northampton and Whately
- Route 146/I-290 interchange stormwater management and drainage design
In addition to working on projects directly for MassHighway, BSC regularly provides surveying, planning, design, and permitting services for municipal projects that are either funded by MassHighway and/or subject to MassHighway review. Recent municipal road and bridge projects include:
- Alford Street Bridge, Boston
- Belmont Street/Trapelo Road, Belmont and Watertown
- Village Street, Millis
- South Street, Pittsfield
BSC’s survey teams are equipped to serve MassHighway-funded projects statewide, deploying crews from offices in Boston, Worcester, and West Yarmouth.